Write a review
- • 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- • 4 cups mixed mushrooms (oyster, porcini, portabella, brow, white), sliced
- • 2 shallots, chopped
- • 2 garlic cloves, minced
- • 1½ cups Arborio rice, rinsed
- • ½ cup dry white wine
- • Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- • 6 cups warm vegetable broth
- • 2 tablespoons almond butter
- • 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped finely
- 1. In a large pan, heat 2 tablespoons of oil on medium-high heat.
- 2. Add mushrooms and cook for about 3 minutes or till soft.
- 3. Transfer the mushroom with any liquid into a large bowl.
- 4. In the same pan, heat remaining oil on medium-low heat.
- 5. Add shallots and sauté for about 1 minute.
- 6. Stir in rice and cook, stirring for about 2 minutes.
- 7. Pour ½ cup of warm broth and cook, stirring till absorbed.
- 8. Pour remaining broth, adding ½ cup one time for about 15-20 minutes or till all the liquid is absorbed.
- 9. Stir in almond butter, salt, black pepper and cooked mushroom and immediately remove from heat.
- 10. Serve with the garnishing of cilantro.
Healthy Recipes http://top.worldctraffic.com/click?/