You can make this recipe with whatever type of mushroom. This soup is very light and healthy.
Mushroom soup with carrot
Write a review
- 1 onion
- 3 potatoes
- Vegetable broth
- 2 cups of mushrooms
- 4 carrots
- Cut onion and garlic in small pieces and saute on oil until soft.
- Add mushroom, salt them and saute them with a bit of water for while.
- Add 1,5 liters of water and wait until it boils.
- Add broth and sliced potatoes and carrot.
- Boil soup for 15 minutes until all ingredients are ready.
Healthy Recipes http://top.worldctraffic.com/click?/