Apple and Pepper soup
Apple and Pepper soup The apple and pepper soup is good for carnivores and vegetarians . If you want, you can cook it vegan. For this purpose, only the butter must be replaced with margarine. Who would not want to make too much work while cooking, this recipe is ideal. It is prepared quickly and easily. It warms the stomach and enhances your buffet. In addition to the vegan cooking can also be cooked low fat. You only sweat the onion in one tablespoon of olive oil. I just think that fat is not much, but makes good flavor, an otherwise healthy soup should not be missed. Instead of the instant vegetable broth (which is unfortunately full of flavor enhancers) you can use fresh veggies also. So I’m taking extra minutes to slice the greens and cook. So everything just tastes much more natural. Moreover, not only glutamate is a flavor enhancer. Also, yeast ex-tract belongs to this.
- 2 bell pepper (s), red
- 4 apples (Elstar example)
- 1 onion (s)
- 30 g butter
- Salt and pepper
- 600 ml vegetable stock
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- ½ bunch basil
- possibly olive oil
- Clean, wash and chop the peppers. Three Peel apples, cut into quarters, remove seeds and dice. Pull the onion, dice.
- Fry the onions in hot butter. Add peppers and apples, fry 4 minutes, seasoning, pour the broth, bring to the boil and simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Roast the pumpkin seeds in a dry frying pan. The basil teasing rough. The soup with the electric cutting staff puree and season to taste.
- Wash the remaining apple and grate into thin strips. Serve the soup with apple strips, pumpkin seeds and basil. If desired, sprinkle with a few drops of olive oil.